Kitsap Fresh is an online farmers market co-op dedicated to Kitsap-grown goods. Access 40 + local farms and food producers all from one online storefront, with weekly pick-up and delivery.
Welcome to your local Poulsbo, WA Safeway grocery store!
The Poulsbo Farmers Market is a long-season, outdoor market featuring regional farmers, crafters and food processors showcasing some of the freshest, most local products available.
Some market facts:
- The market hosted about 35 vendors each Saturday, last season.
- Nearly 30,000 customer visits were recorded in 2014.
- In both 2010 and 2011, Poulsbo was nominated by the Washington State Farmers Market Association as Farmers Market of the Year.
- The PFM is known for events such as Tomato Taste-Off, the Harvest Dinner and the Pumpkin Party
- Every week a local act performs live music at the market, featuring everything from country and the Blues to jazz, ragtime, and gypsy fiddle tunes.
- Smaller events include talks from visiting authors, chef demonstrations, and classes on subjects like preserving food, beekeeping, gardening and icecream making.
Town & Country Markets Inc. is a regional, locally owned and operated, independent retail grocery company that began in 1957. Our markets, located throughout the Puget Sound region, include three operating under the Town & Country banner and three under the Central Market banner. We strive to offer the freshest, highest quality foods available along with a unique mix of products aimed at satisfying the diverse needs and tastes of the communities and customers we serve. Our features include exceptional produce, a wide selection of natural and organic foods, superb fresh seafood, bulk foods, natural meats and ethnic and specialty foods.