Poulsbo Chamber of Commerce Member Benefits
I = Non-Business/Individual
C = Copper
B = Bronze
S = Silver
G = Gold
P = Platinum
1. Invitation to all Chamber events (ICBSGP)
2. Membership window cling (ICBSGP)
Each member as part of their welcome packet will receive a window cling that states they are a member of the Poulsbo Chamber of Commerce. Members may request additional clings at no cost.
3. Receive the monthly Chamber newsletter (ICBSGP)
4. Lunch & Learn – business education classes (ICBSGP) (FREE)
Each member may attend as many Lunch & Learn classes as they desire. These will be held at noon on the fourth Thursday of each month at the Chamber office. All Chamber members and Kitsap SCORE affiliates are welcome to attend at no cost. All attendees are encouraged to bring a brown bag lunch and beverage.
5. Member to Member discounts (ICBSGP)
6. Ribbon cutting for your new business (CBSGP) call to activate
Ribbon cuttings are open to all new businesses in our community whether they are a Chamber member or not. Ribbon cuttings will occur twice a month, the second and fourth Monday of each month at 5:00 p.m. The Mayor of Poulsbo will be present when possible if the ribbon cutting is within city limits. Non-members will not receive advertising through the Chamber.
7. New member first lunch admission free for one person + 3 minutes at podium (CBSGP)
8. Listing on the Chamber website under one category (CBSGP)
9. Referrals from the Chamber office staff & volunteers (CBSGP)
10. Business name & address listed in the business directory under one category (published once a year) (CBSGP)
11. Brochure rack card space at the Visitor's Center for one year (BSGP)
12. Host an After Hours mixer (limited availability, call to activate) (BSGP)
After Hours events occur once a month on the 3rd Thursday of each month and will be based on a first-come, first-served basis. Each member entitled to this benefit must call the office in order to schedule an After Hours mixer. This will be advertised through Facebook, Constant Contact, the Kitsap Peninsula Business Journal and the Chamber newsletter. It is encouraged that each business hosting an After Hours invites as many people as possible and the Chamber will do the same. Having good food and beverages will encourage a higher attendance. Signage is important, as is parking. Please make sure your guests have access to both. Reservations may be made two years in a row then the member must have a minimum of one year in-between their next After Hours to allow others to utilize this benefit.
13. Up to four postings a year in our monthly newsletter for your business (event, special, etc.) (BSGP) call to activate
14. Use of Chamber meeting space (reservation req. during reg. business hours) per hour (BSGP) call to activate
Each member entitled to this benefit may call the Chamber to reserve the meeting space in the main office (if it is available) for free once a month, 7 days a week, from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. 3 hour max with additional charges after 3 hours. This information will go onto the Chamber calendar and can be viewed by the attendees. An application and waiver must be signed. The Chamber office will hold up to 14 attendees at the conference table. First come, first served.
15. Ability to post jobs on our website and in the newsletter (unlimited) (SGP) call to activate
16. Three minutes to promote your business at the podium for one luncheon (SGP) call to activate
17. One business promotion on the Chamber website (SGP) call to activate
18. Two paragraph business write-up in one monthly newsletter (SGP) call to activate
19. Business card space at the Visitor’s Center for one year (GP) call to activate
20. Business name/address highlighted in the business directory (published once a year in December) (GP)
21. One of your events announced on the Chamber website for one month (GP) call to activate
22. Business name, address and/or logo highlighted on the website (all year) (GP)
23. Business name, address and/or logo highlighted in the monthly newsletter (all year) (GP)
24. Be a lunch sponsor once a year (reservation required – limited spaces) (P) call to activate
25. Special recognition at the Gala (P)
26. Special recognition at the monthly luncheons (P)
27. Business name, address and /or logo highlighted in each new member welcome packet (P)
28. Ability to provide promotional material in each new member welcome packet (P) call to activate
29. To be listed in one additional category on the website or directory (P) call to activate
30. Ad space on looped slideshow at the Visitor’s Center for one month (P) call to activate
31. Ad on Chamber website for one month (P) call to activate
Bump it Up!
A. Signage near marina for one year (limited availability) call to activate
The Chamber has a kiosk down near the Port of Poulsbo with advertising signage. These signs may be purchased contiguously from year to year. First-come, first-served. $150 initial cost, $110 renewal each year after. A contract must be signed.
B. Highway signage for one year (limited availability) call to activate
The Chamber has several monument signs in and around Poulsbo. Anyone that is interested in purchasing advertising on one of our monument signs may do so for a fee. These signs may be purchased contiguously from year to year. First-come, first-served. $750 initial cost, $225 renewal each year after.
C. Brochure rack card space at marina kiosk - call to activate
The Chamber has a secondary kiosk by the Port of Poulsbo that is available to members and non-members for your tri-fold brochures. Chamber staff will make sure your brochures are visible and stocked in the racks year round. Members: $250 per year. Non-Members $430 per year.
D. Chamber Member auto sticker
Are you proud to be a Chamber Member and want to show everyone? We now have auto stickers for you. They will be available at each luncheon or in the Chamber office for $3.
E. Mini-Expo table for the Open Exchange luncheon (reserve early - limited availability) call to activate
Each year the Chamber will host a networking only luncheon and mini-expo. A mini-expo table can be purchased to display brochures, products, etc. Only ten tables are available at each luncheon. $100/ea
F. Mini-Expo table for the Chamber Small Business Bash (only for small and home-based businesses, reserve early - limited availability)
Each year the Chamber will host a networking event for small and home-based businesses. This will be a time for those without the ability to host an After Hours and/or ribbon cutting to have both. In order to participate you must purchase a mini-expo table to display your brochures, products, etc. Bring a raffle item! Only six tables are available at each event. $50/ea