Poulsbo Farmers Market
The Poulsbo Farmers Market is a long-season, outdoor market featuring regional farmers, crafters and food processors showcasing some of the freshest, most local products available.
Some market facts:
- The market hosted about 35 vendors each Saturday, last season.
- Nearly 30,000 customer visits were recorded in 2014.
- In both 2010 and 2011, Poulsbo was nominated by the Washington State Farmers Market Association as Farmers Market of the Year.
- The PFM is known for events such as Tomato Taste-Off, the Harvest Dinner and the Pumpkin Party
- Every week a local act performs live music at the market, featuring everything from country and the Blues to jazz, ragtime, and gypsy fiddle tunes.
- Smaller events include talks from visiting authors, chef demonstrations, and classes on subjects like preserving food, beekeeping, gardening and icecream making.