PoulsBrew Beer Festival Vendor Application
Saturday, September 18, 2021
- $25 registration fee (made payable to the Poulsbo Chamber of Commerce)
- Since this is a Chamber fundraiser, we invite you to consider donating first two kegs
- 2 styles of beer minimum in sixtel kegs for tasting but more styles are encouraged.
- 1-2 people to set up, pour, and break down
- Please bring your own equipment: Jockey box and CO2, tables, tubs for ice, pitchers for foam, empty bucket, bar towels
- 10×10 tent (encouraged)
- Brewery banners as a back drop (encouraged).
- Promotion of Poulsbrew at brewery tasting room, web site, email, & social media
- Your logo to the Chamber for marketing and promotional materials
The Chamber Provides:
- Reimbursement to the Breweries by the Chamber for the wholesale cost (not to exceed $85/sixtel) of first 2 tapped sixtel kegs; subsequent tapped kegs only by approval of the Poulsbrew organizers.
- Tables for equipment provided if needed, please let us know if you need one
- Bags of ice for each vendor at set-up
- Cooling truck for extra sixtel kegs
- 2 Contest categories of Best Fall themed beer and Best Overall Beer
- Advertising with provided logos on marketing materials
- Completed Application & Entry Fee
- Completed List of Beers with Descriptions
Vendor Set-up = noon – 1:00pm
Main Event = 1:00pm – 7:00pm
Vendor Load-Out = 7:30 pm