Bremerton Bottling Company

Bremerton Bottling Co., Inc., formerly a division of Bremerton Ice and Fuel, was purchased on February 14, 1944 by Paul F. Glaser and Lee Aughnay.  It became a corporation in 1946. In 1949 Bremerton Bottling Co., Inc. was relocated to 314 South Wycoff and in 1992 moved to its present 7-acre location at 5210 1st Street in Bremerton, Kitsap County, Washington.

Membership Level: Member

5210 1st St.
Bremerton, WA 98312

Website

360-377-6262